COVID Re-entry Plan
Ensuring the measures are in place to re-open safely
LifeHouse Church is committed to creating a safe environment for everyone who wants to attend a mid-week event or weekend service.
We plan to operate our services and events in a way that encourages the personal wellbeing for everyone, while maintaining the ability to worship God and connect with each other in a COVID Safe environment. The LifeHouse COVID Safe plan adheres to the regulations and conditions for public meetings as stipulated by the Victorian Government. The Host Team will operate as COVID Safe wardens at every service, ensuring the maximum numbers for each area does not exceed the guidelines as outlined in LifeHouse Church COVID Safe plan below. The current regulations allow for 300 people per service in our church building.
We appreciate your assistance in ensuring our church follow the guidelines, to ensure the physical and mental wellbeing of every attendee.
The below steps have been compiled based on both Victorian government and ACC guidelines.
- Hosting team will monitor the usage of space to ensure people are not exceeding capacity limits.
- All Staff and Dream team volunteers will be briefed on the COVID Safe plan and action/risk plan prior to service commencement.
- Hand salinization stations will be situated at each main entry and area for public use.
- All high traffic/usage areas will be wiped down and cleaned using the appropriate cleaning material between services
- Cleaning contractors will conduct a ‘Aeris Active’ disinfect at the conclusion of each Sunday.
- All musical, production and sound equipment will be sanitised before and after use.
- All Staff, attendees and volunteers will need to use the COVID Comply QR code for registration for Sunday services
- We will ensure that the air conditioning is set for optimum air flow for the duration of the service.
- At the commencement of services, all staff, attendees, and visitors will be encouraged to head directly outside to connect.
- As per government regulations, people are encouraged to get tested and stay home if they are feeling unwell.
- Do not bring children onto the premises if they have any symptoms of illness of a fever.
- Church online will continue as normal during these weeks.
Join Us For Church!
We are looking forward to gathering together on-site for a 10:00am service.
If you’re unable to attend on-site, you can still join our services online.